Terms And Conditions of The Travel Lady Agency
OTICE: The following terms, conditions and waivers of your rights and claims will apply to arrangements you may make with The Travel Lady Agency -
- 1. We, South Travel Inc o/a The Travel Lady Agency, act as the agent or intermediary for or in respect of the suppliers (the “Suppliers”) of the travel related services (such as air, ground and sea transportation, hotel and other accommodation, tours, meals, services and insurance products) that are sold or reserved through us (the “Travel Services”). We are not the principal. As the Suppliers control the delivery of the Travel Services we do not warrant their delivery or the quality of any Travel Service. We also do not warrant the financial position of any Supplier. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any other person for any refund, loss, damage, delay or injury resulting from the failure of any Supplier to provide any Travel Service to you timeously or at all, or for any other breach of contract or any intentional or careless act or omission by any Supplier of any Travel Service.
2. Suppliers’ Terms-The Supplier’s terms and conditions apply to the Travel Services as between you and the Suppliers. Unless otherwise stated in the documents supplied to you, the Travel Services are non-refundable and have restrictions, fees and penalties relating to changes or cancellations. Charges as per our standard Fee Schedule apply to cancellations, variations and any additional services you may request. The flight times & routes may change. The Suppliers’ terms and conditions, our Fee Schedule and our Personal Information Policy are available at http://www.thetravellady.ca/termsandconditions.htm or on request.
- 3. Risks & Documents - We are not responsible for any loss, damage, delay or injury caused to you or any of your travel companions by theft or any other criminal activities, terrorist activities, war, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction failure or difficulties, disease, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments or any other actions or conditions outside of our control. By embarking on your travel you voluntarily assume all the risks involved with such travel whether expected or unexpected. You are hereby warned of such risks and you should inform yourself of any applicable Travel Advisories and inoculations or other precautions that should be taken for your trip. You also accept full responsibility for identifying and obtaining all the passports, visas, permissions or other documents required for your travel. You waive all and any rights or claims that you, your heirs, assigns or any other person may have against us arising directly or indirectly from the occurrence of any such risk, or our failure, whether negligent or otherwise, to inform you of any risks or of precautions you should take or documents you may require. You also acknowledge that travel insurance has been offered and explained to you
- 4. General - Alberta law applies to our terms and conditions in this Notice. You agree and submit to the sole jurisdiction of the appropriate court in Calgary in any proceedings between you and us arising from our arrangements. The unenforceability of any term in this Notice shall not affect the enforceability of the other terms, which shall be deemed to be severable from any such unenforceable term.
- 5. Our employees etc - The exclusions of liability, waivers of rights and claims and other appropriate terms referred to in this Notice will also apply to and be for the benefit of employees, directors and agents of South Travel Inc.
- 6. Travel Companions etc - The terms, conditions and waivers of rights and claims referred to in this Notice will also apply to your travel companions or any other person for whom you may have requested Travel Services. You agree to convey the provisions of this Notice to them promptly, warrant to us that they, their heirs, assigns and any other person will consider themselves duly notified and bound by the provisions, and indemnify us against any claims by them in which they, their heirs or assigns allege that they are not so bound.